The 4 Most Unanswered Questions about Services
Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
Penguin is now readily available. Following are Penguin 4.0 key features which will help many SEO specialists.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. While the rules remain similar for everyone, the websites have impact independence regardless of their location.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. This would mean that the rewards or consequences of your actions can be noticed in no time.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Penguin 4.0 is a part in the core algorithm of Google. This is what the Google has announced last September. So, you need to monitor the backlink profile continuously.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. Simply, the algorithm now focuses on the particular pages toxic links and not on the entire site. It will be more hard to track the micro-penalties. That is why, it is essential to audit your site’s important pages and subdomains more often.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
One of the downsides of Penguin is that no notice is given if the site is penalized. Sharp drop, declined positions and other indirect signs are your indications of being penalized.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. This can be beneficial for you. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Always check your position. You can stop the changes in the position, but it is better to get informed through setting up a regular email alert. Another tip is to maintain the cleanliness and health of your backlink profile. So, you have to check for the new backlinks and the lost ones too. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. You need to perform this step as the Penguin becomes more granular. Finally, you have to set up properties in the search console of Google for every subdomain while updating the disavowed file.
Researched here: linked here